Hiya Lovelies ♥ Today I want to show you this fabulous new dress by Ema’s Secret. Chained on front and back, this is a dress to get you noticed! Panties are included. This would be perfect for the club scene in Second Life and is available exclusively to the Whore Couture Fair – Porn Edition from 1st September. It is available in 8 sexy shades but grab the Fat Pack for 4 extra! The dress fits my Maitreya body perfectly and will also work with Legacy, Alice, Freya and Hourglass. Wishing you all the best week, mwah! ♥
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Today I want to show you this gorgeous jumpsuit which is a new release by Ema’s Secret. It comes in 8 bold colours, my favourite was Red. So elegant! This would be perfect for a formal event especially. You will find this exclusively at the TLC Event Inworld until the 26th August. It is compatible with Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Maitreya. Have a wonderful week everyone ♥
Hiya Lovelies ♥ I hope you are all keeping safe and well. As I write this, we are in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK. Us Brits are used to a more milder climate. As much as we love a hot summer, we are not blessed with long hot days. Instead we get long hot days of pure humidity that feels like hell! Even our homes are designed to keep heat in due to our cold winters so we really cannot win right now lol. My perfect season is Autumn. Beaches are quieter to enjoy and it is just the right amount of warmth to still dress like it’s summer, plus what is not to love with the stunning colour of Autumn leaves! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead ♥
- Bikini: ‘Marva’ by Aurora’s Closet. There are two versions available. Both HUD sets feature 15 choices. Version 1 is all plain bright colours whilst Version 2 is pure fun! Full of super cute textures. Both are available exclusively to the 4 Seasons Event which opens on the 15th August. This Bikini is dedicated to my Sister Marv Avon.
- Hair: ‘Elixir’ in Redhead by Truth.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Here we are again, sliding into another week. I thought I would begin mine with a lovely peaceful walk through a park, relaxing to the sounds of birdsong and giggling children floating overhead in hot air balloons! Wishing you all a happy and safe week ahead ♥.
- Romper: ‘Tania’ by Ema’s Secret. I love a Romper! So easy to throw on and look casually stylish on lazy days. This beauty is at the Flair For Events Summer Camp until the end of July. There are 8 pretty colours to choose from or 2 extra in the Fat Pack. My favourite is Grape!
- Hair: ‘Delicate’ by Truth
Hiya Lovelies ♥ How are you all doing out there? It’s been a while since I had a chance to take some time out and explore in Second Life. As always, I referred to the trusty destination guide to see what is new and Saint Barth Island caught my eye. This pretty rain forest retreat has several places you can wander and relax, watch out for the tigers though! The Island is a little dominated with rather expensive rentals so you do find yourself hitting a few security orbs as you wander around. With waves crashing in the bay, jungle sounds and birds chattering, it does make for a rather soothing place to chill though, especially if you like somewhere solitary to relax.
- Top: ‘Ema’ Summer Top by Aurora’s Closet. The Fat Pack is Exclusive to the ‘Twelve‘ Event and features 8 bright, floral colours.
- Shorts: ‘Yumi‘ Shorts by Blueberry.
- Sandals: ‘Gina‘ Espadrilles with HUD by Aurora’s Closet. Honestly these are one of the best things I think I have ever made, maybe I am bias lol. I’ve been drawn to creating with a lot of floral textures recently and there are 8 pretty floral and 16 plain textures in this pack that would mix and match with most your summer wardrobes.
- Hair: ‘Poetry’ by Truth. Recent VIP Gift.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ This new dress ‘Cinthia’ by Ema’s Secret had me feeling super glam so I knew just the place to go to show it off! I went to a region that actually has been Inworld for years but doesn’t seem too busy these days. I like to pop back there now and then for a wander as it belongs to one of my favourite bands, Duran Duran! Years ago I was there when the actual John Taylor logged in for an hour to promote his autobiography which was very cool (and super lagged!). They also used to feature footage from SL at their RL Concerts I have been to. It is quite an eclectic place to look around and there is even a super cool underwater club you can enter through a green light on a boat. Spread over four regions, it is definitely worth a look.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Just wanted to share this fabulous new dress ‘Clara’ by Ema’s Secret. I definitely feel sophisticated with a hint of naughty wearing this! It’s available in 8 shades with 2 extra in the Fat Pack. Compatible with Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass and Maitreya. You will find this at the ‘Sense Event‘ on right now and throughout the rest of May. Go treat yourselves ♥
Hiya Lovelies ♥ I’m up late tinkering tonight lol. I was in the mood to blog so thought I would bring you a ‘Look of the Day’ tonight! This bold and beautiful outfit makes me think Arabian nights, tucked away in a harem in the middle of the desert.
I’ve noticed I keep blogging in blue outfits lately. I’m always drawn to turquoise but I must start wearing some more colours lol.
You will find this beauty at the Bohemian ‘Twelve’ Event starting on the 12th May. Please do pop along and support the hard working designers in Second Life.
Happy Valentine’s Day Lovelies. I hope you are all having a wonderful day however you choose to celebrate it (or not!).
So I thought today would be the perfect day to bring you something a little different. As you would expect, there are a lot of events going on Inworld right now geared around Valentine’s Day but this one is a little different. So the question is, do you consider yourself a Saint or Sinner? well look no further than the ‘Saints and Sinners’ Event running now until the end of February. The Red Cabins are all Sinners and the Blue ones are Saints. There is a huge variety of items here to tempt you to spend your hard earned lindens so please pop along and support all the hardworking creators. There are also gifts all around the Event worth grabbing also.
- Outfit: ‘Evangeline’ In Red and White by Adorez. This outfit is Exclusive to the Event and I especially love the moving Bento wings! Quality made and you know you will get lots of use out of this for Events and Parties around the year so go grab it while you can. It fits my Maitreya Lara Body perfectly.
- Hair: ‘Eternity’ by Truth. VIP Group Gift
If i wanna mix cute and chill with a little bit of sassy, this would be the look for me! I’m loving the Antisocial Jumper by PinkRayne that comes with 9 cheeky slogans and also 9 colours to suit your mood. I’ve matched it with some cute pants by Ema’s Secret that definitely emphasise the hips and booty area and finished the look with some super cute boots from my favourite shoe store KC Couture.