Hiya Lovelies ♥ I hope you are all keeping safe and well out there. Today I want to show you this GORGEOUS ‘Peyton Playsuit’ by Hopes Creations. It is not available on Marketplace as of yet, but is at the Main Store. I am always quite fond of a Playsuit or Romper for chilling in as they look elegant but casual also. This fits my Maitreya Body like a glove and the HUD features both plain and striped options giving you a total of 40 options! The added sleeve is optional but I think looks better with it on personally. Go grab it today!! Also available for Alice, Ebody, Belleza, Slink, Tonic and Legacy.
I am also wearing the latest hair by Truth called Solstice in Redhead.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Here we are again, sliding into another week. I thought I would begin mine with a lovely peaceful walk through a park, relaxing to the sounds of birdsong and giggling children floating overhead in hot air balloons! Wishing you all a happy and safe week ahead ♥.
- Romper: ‘Tania’ by Ema’s Secret. I love a Romper! So easy to throw on and look casually stylish on lazy days. This beauty is at the Flair For Events Summer Camp until the end of July. There are 8 pretty colours to choose from or 2 extra in the Fat Pack. My favourite is Grape!
- Hair: ‘Delicate’ by Truth
Hiya Lovelies. With so much stress going on in the world right now with the Coronavirus spreading rapidly, I found a perfect spot inworld to go for a quiet walk, soothe your mind and reconnect with nature. The Getaway is all about solitude. You can almost miss some of the little hidden areas to sit and just let the sound of the waves and birdsong wash over you. This really is a real gem to visit.
- Romper: ‘Elsie’ by Aurora’s Closet. My latest release is exclusive to the Candyland 2 Event starting on the 14th March. There are 16 pretty shades in the Fat Pack that will be perfect to wear throughout Spring and Summer.
- Flip Flops: ‘Rio‘ by KC Couture
- Hair: ‘Eternity’ by Truth
So Christmas has come and gone for another year. We are all still likely working through all the confections we were gifted and generally feeling lethargic… at least I know I am! I need some warmth and sunshine on a tropical beach somewhere to shake off the winter blues. There is just something about sitting in the sunshine, eyes closed. Feeling the warmth on our skin as the sound of gentle waves lap against a golden sandy beach soothing our souls. Sadly the nearest I can get to that is over at Dreamer’s Island in Second Life for now… but it’s a start.
- Outfit: ‘Sexy Sport Romper’ by Ema’s Secret. Perfect for the Gym or Beach equally! I am wearing it on Maitreya Lara Body. It is available in 12 gorgeous shades plus there is a sheer version in the Fat Pack. Go grab this at the ‘2nd Chance’ Event on now.
- Hair: ‘Eternity’ by Truth. Latest VIP Group Gift.
No Monday blues for me after taking a quick visit over to the Maldives Centara Island Resort. There is a beautiful spa and restaurant here if you fancy treating your loved one to a romantic date. Or if you really want to splash the cash there are also several beach cabins available, ideal for a weekend getaway.