Hiya Lovelies ♥ It’s been a while since I showed a ‘Look of the Day’ so today am featuring Hopes Creations ‘Robby’ Outfit which can be bought individually in HUD sets if you don’t want the entire outfit or in individual colours but to be honest, you really get your moneys worth with the HUD versions. The tied blouse looks super cute paired with a teeny denim mini skirt and platform heeled boots to complete the look. You can buy this look at the Inworld Store or in Marketplace.
- Blouse: ‘Robby‘ by Hopes Creations. The HUD version features 20 bright colours to choose from.
- Skirt: ‘Robby‘ by Hopes Creations. The skirt HUD features 20 Denim and Colour Options
- Boots: ‘Robby‘ Calf Boots by Hopes Creations. Sooooo much choice with the HUD version! 40 Colours plus Heels and Soles can be coloured differently.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ How are you all doing? Notice anything different? Apart from the fact I look entirely different lol. I guess this is one way we ‘never stop dreaming’ in Second Life, if you want a change, go out and get it! We absolutely can apply this to our real lives too. No matter how hard life gets, never give up on those dreams ♥.
- Boxers: ‘Cody’ Femboxers by Muggleborn. Nothing else needed when you can wear super cute boxers like these! There are sooooo many choices on the HUD, 30 colours and 12 Patterns to play around with. I can never resist unicorns!! If you fancy a little ‘package’ on the front, you can have that too! Muggleborn always make such flexible clothing and I love it!
- Hair: ‘Opium’ by Truth in Redhead
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Yes! Autumn is here! My favourite season of the year. If you fancy something cute and quaint to visit Inworld this weekend, how about popping to the Autumn Cafe. Such a pretty long grassed meadow next to a river with autumn trees and beautiful areas dedicated to chill with your loved ones. There is also a gaming area tucked away in the corner if that is something you love to do within Second Life. This has to be the smallest cafe I have ever visited Inworld but soooo damn cute and beautifully decorated inside. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend everyone ♥.
- Outfit: ‘Mollie’ Autumn Vibes by Aurora’s Closet. This outfit is perfect for sliding into Autumn with the cute knit Cami Top matched with skinny high waist jeans and Star Belt. Black Espadrilles are also included. The entire outfit is on a Weekend Sale for just 99L. Grab it while you can!!
- Hair: ‘Solstice’ by Truth in Redhead
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Today I want to show you this fabulous new dress by Ema’s Secret. Chained on front and back, this is a dress to get you noticed! Panties are included. This would be perfect for the club scene in Second Life and is available exclusively to the Whore Couture Fair – Porn Edition from 1st September. It is available in 8 sexy shades but grab the Fat Pack for 4 extra! The dress fits my Maitreya body perfectly and will also work with Legacy, Alice, Freya and Hourglass. Wishing you all the best week, mwah! ♥
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Who’s got that Friday feeling as we glide on into the Bank Holiday Weekend? Typically we are heading into the coldest Holiday Weekend in years here in the UK… doesn’t mean I can’t feel that last summer heat in Second Life though. Have a great weekend everyone ♥.
- Outfit: ‘Tanya’ by Muggleborn. This gorgeous Bodysuit comes with an optional skirt and as always, Muggleborn love to add that extra twist! The Skirt can be worn down or up and you can also adjust the Bodysuit to flash a little skin below, or perhaps you prefer a camel toe or bulge? On top of 30 colours and 4 patterns you can mix and match, this outfit really has it all. You will find this at the Inworld Store.
- Hair: ‘Delicate’ by Truth in Redhead.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ I hope you are all keeping safe and well out there. Today I want to show you this GORGEOUS ‘Peyton Playsuit’ by Hopes Creations. It is not available on Marketplace as of yet, but is at the Main Store. I am always quite fond of a Playsuit or Romper for chilling in as they look elegant but casual also. This fits my Maitreya Body like a glove and the HUD features both plain and striped options giving you a total of 40 options! The added sleeve is optional but I think looks better with it on personally. Go grab it today!! Also available for Alice, Ebody, Belleza, Slink, Tonic and Legacy.
I am also wearing the latest hair by Truth called Solstice in Redhead.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ Today I want to show you this gorgeous jumpsuit which is a new release by Ema’s Secret. It comes in 8 bold colours, my favourite was Red. So elegant! This would be perfect for a formal event especially. You will find this exclusively at the TLC Event Inworld until the 26th August. It is compatible with Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Maitreya. Have a wonderful week everyone ♥
Hiya Lovelies ♥ I hope you are all keeping safe and well. As I write this, we are in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK. Us Brits are used to a more milder climate. As much as we love a hot summer, we are not blessed with long hot days. Instead we get long hot days of pure humidity that feels like hell! Even our homes are designed to keep heat in due to our cold winters so we really cannot win right now lol. My perfect season is Autumn. Beaches are quieter to enjoy and it is just the right amount of warmth to still dress like it’s summer, plus what is not to love with the stunning colour of Autumn leaves! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead ♥
- Bikini: ‘Marva’ by Aurora’s Closet. There are two versions available. Both HUD sets feature 15 choices. Version 1 is all plain bright colours whilst Version 2 is pure fun! Full of super cute textures. Both are available exclusively to the 4 Seasons Event which opens on the 15th August. This Bikini is dedicated to my Sister Marv Avon.
- Hair: ‘Elixir’ in Redhead by Truth.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ I’m channelling a dark, sexy vibe for the weekend! Ema’s Secret bought out these fabulous leather shorts that come in 6 bold shades, my favourite of course had to be black. They are currently available at the Sense Event until the 8th August so snap them up while you can and check out the other hard working designers while you are there. I teamed the shorts with a sexy black top by Casadel. So what is your look this weekend? Whatever you are doing, have a good one.
Hiya Lovelies ♥ It’s been an age since I did a ‘Look of the Day’ and today I have an absolute beauty for you!
Hopes Creations have just released this super cute outfit with absolute killer platform heels! I’m loving the laced up look on the heels. I am wearing this on the Maitreya Lara Body which has recently been updated. For ladies that don’t already know, you will need to increase your feet size to 25 to fit standard shoes on the 5.2 version of Lara. I am guessing this is because there is now the option for a Petite Maitreya Body.
There are 21 colour options on the top and skirt which can be mixed and matched anyway you choose and even more colour options with the shoes so you can play around and make yourself as bright and colourful as you wish to be.
Stay safe lovelies… until next time ♥.